Friday, March 28, 2008



Things are going great in the Martucci household. Donovan just tried out for Bingham Baseball, he is on the Cardinals
team. We have been taking him to the batting cages. Curt and I went into the very fast pitch cage and I kicked his butt! They will use a pitching machine during the games, pitching at 34 mph! Craig is the assistant coach and Brent and Curt are helping out. Dominic just turned 4 years old, he had a great birthday. He did get sick about an hour into his party, he hit his head going down the slide then he threw up all over himself and me. So we all went home and celebrated the next day. Daniella is a great baby, she is so easy compared to the boys (I still love you Donovan and Dominic). I just LOVE having a girl!!!! We went camping over Easter to Little Moab and froze, we still had a good time. Curt rolled his 4 wheeler and only came away with a scrapped knee. We will have to name him Brent Jr. and no he did not have a helmet on. One of these days they will learn! Craig is turning 40 this July so we have a big trip planned to Mexico. I cannot wait!!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones