Thursday, November 5, 2009

Daniella's first day of preschool
































































































We had a very busy Halloween weekend! Grandma, Daniella, Dannika and I went to Daybreak Elementary for the Halloween parade, there were a ton of kids and they walked by you so fast it almost made you dizzy! My favorite costume was a boy who wore a big stroller box and claimed he was the number one recommended stroller, it even said so on the box. Then I went and helped Donovan's class out with his Halloween party. The girls in the class were more fascinated with Dannika and passed her around like a sack of potatoes and she didn't mind at all. Then Curt moved into his new house so we were all busy helping him move. I LOVE his new house and am so happy for them. Halloween day Donovan had his last football game, they lost but it was a good game and perfect weather. My mom, dad, Curt, Synira, Summer, Gary and Sonya all came over for Halloween and we took the kids trick or treating. Daniella loved the fact that she got candy from all of the houses, there were a ton of people just sitting in their lawn chairs on their front porches handing out candy, one house brought out their portable fire pit and roasted hot dogs. What a great idea! The kids all got way too much candy!
I wanted to get Daniella acquainted with her daycare/preschool before I go back to work Nov. 23rd, so Monday she started school and was sooo excited. She got up and immediately put her backpack on over her pj's and was ready to go. When I took her to school she had no interest in giving me a kiss or hug goodbye, she was too busy playing with all of the toys. I kept asking her to give me a hug and she ignored me so another little girl came up and gave me a hug. Well 3 days later she still loves school, she told one little girl "stop crying your dads at work". Today she told me mom I like school, well I guess I'm lucky that there was no drama involved. The kids are growing up way too fast, Dannika is already 2 months old (the pictures of her in the blue dress and bow were taken today) I normally don't put bows in her hair she doesn't care for them. She is developing into a really good baby just like her sister; she is now going to sleep on her own when I lay her in her crib and most of the time she gets up once a night. A few nights ago she slept from 8pm to 4 am! She stills has the chubbiest cheeks and a ton of black hair!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones