



My beautiful baby girl has turned 1 year old. It seems like yesterday we were just bringing her into this world. I took her out into the backyard to take some pictures and of course she had no interest in looking into the camera, she just wanted to explore her surroundings. I had a wonderful time capturing her personality on film. We have been celebrating birthdays it seems for the last 2 weeks straight. Donovan, Synita, Curt, myself & Daniella’s birthdays are very close together. We had Daniella’s party today, she was a little tired when it came to the cake, in fact if we stopped singing happy birthday she would cry, I think we sang it to her 4 times. Craig made a delicious lasagna for dinner and a big pink birthday cake, he is the best cook! The kids all helped her open her presents since she only had interest in the wrapping paper. I still can’t believe she’s 1 year old!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment