





Donovan is playing basketball for the first time and he actually picked it up fairly quick. Dominic is starting indoor soccer this Saturday with his cousin Summer. Daniella is still as cute as ever and has her own little personality. She is addicted to baby signing time and signs about 25 different signs so far. Oh yeah one more little news item I'm pregnant, 12 weeks today in fact. Yes it was planned, that's the first question everyone asks me. It happened a lot sooner than we expected only took 3 months. I was in total shock when the test was positive. I have to admit I'm did freak out a little, 4 children, wow can I handle it? I'm hoping to have Daniella potty trained so I won't have 2 in diapers. She will be 2 when the baby arrives. I'm due September 4th, Curt's birthday. However if they induce me 1 week early it will be on Donovan's birthday. There a lot of Virgo's in the family! Here's looking at being big and plump all summer long!



1 comment:
Holy Moly Cuz...you are a baby factory! Congratulations! I liked how you just slipped that one in there, very clever...look forward to seeing what you are having! Maybe you should be surprised this time, it is kind of fun to see what just popped out of you :)
Post a Comment