Craig and I went to Orlando for his work, he made President's Council for 2008, I'm really proud of him! We stayed at the Ritz Carlton, it was beautiful! The food was fantastic, the people were wonderful and the weather was perfect! His company RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) is awesome, they are financially sound, despite what is going on with the government, market, banks and other financial firms. Shamu was awesome, by far the best show we saw!


Captain Ron, our airboat guide, it was loud!! We saw a ton of gators!

We had a good time at the Epcot Center, a lot of really neat learning attractions.


Captain Ron, our airboat guide, it was loud!! We saw a ton of gators!

We had a good time at the Epcot Center, a lot of really neat learning attractions.
Craig's work took us to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Restaurant the band was good and the food was tasty.

Petting the stingrays at SeaWorld, they are very slimy and flip their fins at you as they swim by and get you all wet.
This was our first night in Orlando, Craig's work had a dinner party out on the lawn. They brought in alligators, turtles and other reptiles.
I went to the University for some genetic counseling and an ultrasound, above is my ultrasound at 12 1/2 weeks. I'm exactly 14 weeks today and feeling good.





No comments:
Post a Comment