Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Fun

It's been a while since I've posted, we have been really busy. Summer has been enjoyable and eventful so far. Donovan has finished baseball season and football is just around the corner, we just picked up all his equipment and he starts 3rd grade on July 27. Dominic is still my middle drama child who will follow Donovan anywhere. He starts kindergarten August 3rd and is so excited to go to school with his big brother. Daniella will begin preschool towards the end of the year when I go back to work off maternity leave. She still talks your ear off, I can't believe the amount of words she puts together. She is still my little movie star who is good at pushing her brother's buttons. We can't wait to meet her sister who should be arriving around the end of August. Craig went in yesterday for a vasectomy, I got to watch the entire process, there were a few times I had to turn my head. I can't believe how quick the procedure is and he was up and walking right after it was done, they even told him he could drive home if he wanted. He is a little sore and can't lift more than 10 pounds for about 2 weeks. Even though we are done having children it's sad to know we won't be having anymore. We are almost finished with Daniella's room, we moved her downstairs and she's been sleeping in a toddler bed since May and now she's in a daybed that use to be mine when I was growing up. She doesn't get out of it in the morning she just waits for you to come get her. Now all I have to do is get all the clothes moved around and get out the baby girl clothes. 5 weeks and about 4 days to go until our new arrival.......


















No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones